Terms of Service
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CleanHomeNYC.NYC reserves the right to make any changes to any part of these terms and conditions without giving any prior notice.
By ordering CleanHomeNYC.NYC service by telephone, e-mail, fax or it’s website the Client agrees to be bound by CleanHomeNYC.NYC terms and condition.
We understand that life happens. Things come up that you may not be able to plan for. For this reason, we have established a policy that allows for some wiggle room.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your cleaning service, please give us at least 24 hours notice. Please consider our scheduling/preparations and that we are reserving a time slot for your cleaning. A fee of $50.00 will be applied to all accounts that are not canceled /rescheduled at least 12 hours before your scheduled cleaning day.
Cleaning service occurs between 9 am- 7 pm on your regularly scheduled day. Given that each home that we clean varies in the amount of time it takes to clean, and taken in consideration subway delays/unplanned route changes, we ask you to keep in mind that cleaning ladies have a one hour arrival time window.
GETTING READY FOR THE CLEANING
Don’t “clean” before we arrive, but do “pick up” as much as possible in areas you would like us to clean. This will allow us to focus more on detail and quality for you. To avoid possible breakage we will not clean heavily cluttered areas (shelving, countertops, etc).
- We do not climb higher than a 2-step ladder
- We cannot move furniture over 15 lbs but will try to reach a visible place with an extension duster
- If an area in the home is considered or has the potential to be considered a bio-hazard, that area will not be cleaned (emptying/cleaning cat litter boxes, human/animal excrement, etc).
CLEANING SUPPLIES AND EQUIPMENT
We use and provide environmentally friendly supplies and nearly all equipment required for cleaning your apartment, with a few exceptions. Unless specifically stated in writing by CleanHomeNYC.NYC, we do not provide:
- conventional mop and bucket;
- step stool;
- toilet brush; or
specialty products, including, but not limited to:
- heavy-duty bathroom cleaner;
- wood cleaner;
- stainless steel cleaner.
But we are happy to use these items if provided by you and left out in clear view for our cleaning staff and accompanied by directions on their use.
In addition, CleanHomeNYC.NYC requires that you have running water in order to properly perform our Services.
CleanHomeNYC.NYC reserves the right to adjust client rates at any time. You will be notified 30 days prior to any price increases.
It’s bound to happen sometimes. We do our best to prevent it and effective communication is very important.
- Sometimes breakage occurs when there are “booby traps”. Those are accidents waiting to happen. We are often handling things that aren’t normally touched (pictures not hung securely (e.g. with thumb tacks), top heavy items with unstable bases, wobbly, tippy objects). Each incident is reviewed on a case by case basis. We cannot take responsibility for “booby traps”. Please remove unstable breakables to a place we do not clean (we do not clean inside curios, china cabinets or clear wet bar shelves).
- We will pay up to $100 per breakage item when the value is verifiable. If the damage is valued at more than $100, a Liability Insurance Claim and Investigation will need to be opened through our insurance carrier.
- In some cases, we will have the broken item repaired by a professional restoration company. Breakage values over $25 must be verified before replacement or reimbursement will be authorized. Please save the broken item for our inspection. Breakage must be reported within 7 days of discovery.
CleanHomeNYC.NYC has a Commercial General Liability and Workers’ Compensation insurance. The policy will cover any accidental damages caused by an operator working on behalf of CleanHomeNYC.NYC, reported within 24 hours of service date.
- CleanHomeNYC.NYC reserves the right not to be liable for:
- Completing tasks which are not stated on our task list;
- Cleaning jobs not complete due to the lack of suitable cleaning detergents and/or equipment in full working order, hot water or power;
- Third party entering or present at the customer’s premises during the cleaning process;
- Wear or discoloring of fabric becoming more visible once dirt has been removed;
- Failing to remove old/permanent stains that cannot be removed using standard carpet cleaning methods;
- Existing damage or spillage that cannot be cleaned/removed completely using provided by the customer cleaning detergents and equipment or standard carpet cleaning equipment;
- Any damages caused by a faulty or not in full working order detergents/equipment supplied by the customer.
As the owner of CleanHomeNYC.NYC, I take responsibility for my employees and their actions. Our policies are designed to help minimize risks. I will personally review any unresolved incident to ensure the fairest resolution possible. You are our valued customer and we wish to resolve each incident to your satisfaction.
Please do not hesitate to give me a call if you need further clarification on any of our policies. We clean all homes with as much care and respect as possible. When we fail, I seek your communication on the matter. We never want an issue to go unresolved. Thank you for your confidence in allowing us to handle life’s most expensive possession – your home.